[Guide] Frequently Asked Questions About Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelPlayzzz

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Application - Frequently Asked Questions

Before you start applying, you may have some questions which you may be seeking answers for and
you can find them all here in this thread.

What are the requirements for joining the Staff team?
  • You must have at least 24 hours of Playtime.
  • You must be 16 years old and show maturity.
  • You must be passionate about helping and engage with the community / other staff members.
  • You must have at least 5 forum posts.
  • You must be a fluent English speaker.
  • You must have a working mic.
  • You must have a good understanding of the community guidelines. Found Here
How can I apply to join the staff team?
  1. Have a look through the Application format and Copy it. Found Here
  2. Create a new Thread and Paste in your Application format. Found Here
  3. Title the Thread as "[IGN] - Staff Application"
  4. Answer all the questions in the format.
  5. Post the thread and wait for a response (This could take anywhere from 3 days to a Week).
Can I apply straight for the role of Moderator or Admin?
You cannot apply for the role of Moderator, All applicants start off as Helpers and are hand-picked for the Moderator position.
The same goes for the Admin role, all Admins start off as Helpers > Moderators > Sr Moderators and then are picked as Admins.

What happens once I've submitted my application?
After you submit your application, allow up to 3 days to a week for it to be read by one of the administrators. Once your application has been reviewed, you will either receive an email or a private message on the forums letting you know whether you have been accepted or not.

When can I re-apply if my application has just been rejected?
Don't worry, here at VPixel, we believe in a second chance. So if you have been rejected once, you are free to apply once again but only 30 days after you have been rejected.

I have been punished in the past, can I still apply?
You can apply even if you have been punished in the past because here at VPixel we believe in a second chance and therefore we don't deny people who have been punished in the past If you can show you have matured since your last punishment. We perform a background check on all our applicants so if you fail to mention any of your previous punishments, only then will we Instantly reject your application.

If you have any further questions regarding staff applications and you can't find them in this
thread, then be sure to message one of the admins and we can answer them for you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.